- Ms. Saenz is currently recruiting new and returning parents to become members of the 2022-2023 Dual Language Committee. As a committee we will meet monthly to discuss, review, and advocate for Dual Language programming, staffing, instruction, enrichment, community engagement, professional development, and future planning. Please contact Ms. Saenz by email during this summer time to indicate your interest!
- Sign up for this committee on Konstella here
Reilly Dual Language students will develop a high academic and linguistic proficiency in two languages by participating in a rigorous academic program that enhances the development of bilingualism, biculturalism, and biliteracy so that students will graduate ready for college, career, and life in a globally competitive economy.
The goals of the program are:
- Students will participate in a rigorous academic program.
- Students will develop a high academic proficiency in two languages.
- Students will develop a high linguistic proficiency in two languages.
- Students will develop positive cross-cultural attitudes.
Dual Language: Two-Way Spanish
Two-Way Dual Language is a Spanish dual language program that includes instruction in both English and Spanish to help students excel academically while becoming bilingual, biliterate, and bicultural. A two-way program is intended for both native Spanish speakers and native English speakers.
Dual Language: Immersion Mandarin
The Immersion program at Reilly Elementary School supports primarily English-dominant students to become bilingual, bicultural and biliterate in English and Mandarin.